About the hotel
Raj Vilas Jaipur is a perfect blend of traditional Rajput architecture and modern amenities Rajvilas holds beauties distilled and dusted down, plus the luxuries that only a modern mind could dream of. Fortress walls surrounds an 18th century Hindu temple rising out of a lotus strewn pond. The entrances have carved elephants, and fountains glitter lavishly with hand painted blue tiles. Address Hotel Raj Vilas
Jaipur - 303 012, India Access
Airport - 5 kms.
Railway Station - 12 kms.
Bus Stand - 12 kms Fooding and Lodging » Restaurant
- Surya Mahal : Serves Asian, European and Indian cuisine
- Rajwada Library Bar » Accommodation
Well furnished 83 rooms.
- Deluxe room : Each Deluxe Room has an en suite spacious marble bathroom
- Luxury Tents : The Luxury Tent has a walled garden and private deck for sun bathing and outdoor dining spans over 45 sq m
- Villas : These villas are 355 sq. metres with a private swimming pool which is heated in winter
- Royal villas The royal Vilas are largest in area and spans over 1,057 sq. m The Villas include gardens, courtyards and a private pool.